1.500 free requests per day in total and a maximum of 40 requests per minute for directions, geocoding, isochrones and locations.
- Pedestrian routes have a limit of 250 kilometers.
- Bicycle routes have a limit of 500 kilometers.
- Car and heavy vehicle routes have a limit of 6.000 kilometers.
- Note: if you add additional parameters or filters to car or heavy vehicle the routes have a limit of 300 kilometers, bicycle 250 kilometers and pedestrian profiles 200 kilometers. You may however add several waypoints to the route which in total will also give you a greater distance.
maximum_range_distance: 120000 meters
maximum_range_time: 3600 seconds
- The maximum number of locations is 5.
- The maximum number of intervals is 10.
- The maximum distance to compute isochrone contours is 120 kilometers (this would translate to 1 hour by car, about 5 hours by bike or 24 hours by foot) for every profile.
- The maximum time to compute isochrone contours is 60 minutes for every profile.
- The maximum of categories is 5.
- The maximum search radius around a given location is 50 kilometers.
- The maximum search radius around a given linestring is 1 kilometer.
- The maximum search radius within a given polygon is 1 kilometer.
- By default the amount of results for geocoding is 20.
Feel free to read the OpenRouteService API documentation on swaggerhub.
Request an API key